[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] dues and donations

wo.turner5 at sbcglobal.net wo.turner5 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 23 02:48:15 UTC 2021

Hello Members of the Ohio communities of Faith and friends of the NFB of
Ohio Communities of Faith. As of today, you can pay your dues and make
donations to the NFB of Ohio Communities of Faith by logging in to Paypal
and search for

nfbohcommunitiesoffaith at gmail.com <mailto:nfbohcommunitiesoffaith at gmail.com>

send your payments and they will be directly deposited in to our NFB of Ohio
Communities of Faith ACCount.

If you have questions, you can contact me Wilbert Turner Treasurer at:
216-212-4959 or home: 216-561-6864

Thanks for your support and membership and prayers.  Hope each of you will
contribute your ideas, input, and service to make our division of our Ohio
State affiliate the best.