[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] CHINA HAS BARELY BEEN TOUCHED WITH THE GOSPEL—WON’T IT TAKE A LONG TIME TO REACH EVERYONE THERE?

Shelly Duffy shellsebel at icloud.com
Wed Oct 27 10:14:33 UTC 2021

Click here to view this message in a browser window.

CHINA HAS BARELY BEEN TOUCHED WITH THE GOSPEL—WON’T IT TAKE A LONG TIME TO REACH EVERYONE THERE?
October 27, 2021

Average reading time is about 5 minutes

One of my favorite Bible stories is how God led the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt. What surprises many people is that the Lord basically led His people into a trap (Exodus 14:2). They found themselves enclosed by mountains with the Egyptians coming from behind and the Red Sea before them. It was an impossible situation! But God told Moses, “Tell the children of Israel to go forward” (v. 15). And the Red Sea parted for them.

When we look at spreading the gospel to every person on Earth, we peer at the situation through our own imperfect eyes, not with the eyes of God. It is not in our power that this work will be finished, but only in God’s strength. The Bible says the Lord “will finish the work and cut it short in righteousness, because the Lord will make a short work upon the earth” (Romans 9:28). That same Lord who empowered Jonah to lead an entire city to repentance in less than 40 days (Jonah 3) will finish His work very quickly in these last days.

There are exciting developments in the gospel work in China at Amazing Facts. You might be surprised at how the Lord is using radio, television, satellite, the Internet, and mission-minded people to spread the everlasting gospel in the land of the red dragon. This crossroads of the ancient world has new pathways that we don’t even know about. I personally believe God is doing a great work in this giant land filled with people hungering to know the Bible.

The Lord says His work will move with such breathtaking speed that it will be almost impossible for the church to adequately handle the overwhelming influx of souls (Amos 9:13). God promised it. It will happen. Soon and suddenly, it will all be over. People who put off preparing for Jesus’ soon return will be surprised. We need to wake up before it is too late.

KEY BIBLE TEXTS
"And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible."
Mark 10:27

Update Email Preferences
Copyright © 2021 Amazing Facts International

Our mailing address is PO Box 1058, Roseville, CA 95678.

This email was sent to shellsebel at gmail.com.