[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: [CWWC] DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GOING?

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Wed Oct 27 21:20:53 UTC 2021

From: committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io
[mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io] On Behalf Of trish via
groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 4:28 PM
To: Undisclosed recipients:
Subject: EXT: [CWWC] DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GOING?

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GOING?

"Thomas said to Him, 'Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can
we know the way?'  Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the
life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.'" (John 14:5-6)

When Billy Graham was the keynote speaker honoring the delegates to the
United Nations. he shared the following story as apart of his speech...:

There was a time when Albert Einstein was going on a train to an out-of-town
engagement. The conductor stopped by to punch his ticket. The great
scientist, preoccupied with his work, with great embarrassment rummaged
through his coat pockets and briefcase to no avail. He could not find his
ticket. The conductor said, "We all know who you are, Dr. Einstein. I'm sure
you bought a ticket. Don't worry about it. Everything is okay."

The conductor walked on down the aisle punching other tickets. Before he
moved to the next car, he looked back and saw Dr. Einstein down on his hands
and knees looking under his seat trying to find his ticket. He came back and
gently said, "Dr. Einstein, please don't worry about it. I know who you
are."

Einstein looked up and said, "I too know who I am. What I don't know is
where I'm going!"
Like Einstein, we often don't know where we are going.  That's why we are
often compared in the Scriptures to sheep -- animals which have a very poor
sense of direction.  They have no idea where they came from or where they're
going.  That's one of the reasons they are in such dire need of a shepherd.

Like sheep, we have all "gone astray." (Isa. 53:6).  We need someone to show
us the way.  And Jesus not only shows us the way -- He IS the way!

_._,_._,_

  _____

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#9002)
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/message/9002>  | Reply To
Group
<mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io?subject=Re:%20%5BCWWC%5D%20DO%2
0YOU%20KNOW%20WHERE%20YOU%27RE%20GOING%3F>  | Reply To Sender
<mailto:trishzoellers at icloud.com?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5BCWWC%5D%20DO%20
YOU%20KNOW%20WHERE%20YOU%27RE%20GOING%3F>  | Mute This Topic
<https://groups.io/mt/86637811/21951>  | New Topic
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/post>

  _____

Questions, concerns, suggestions? Contact us
Group owner
Email: committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io

  _____

Your Subscription
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/editsub/21951>  | Contact
Group Owner <mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io>  |
Unsubscribe
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/leave/9118772/21951/54263907
8/xyzzy>  [mmoore11 at kent.edu]

_._,_._,_

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or
REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is
safe.