[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Troubles Come With Life by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 12:29:59 UTC 2021

How do we survive the bitterly cold winds of life? When the account has no
cash. When the marriage has no joy. When the crib is empty or the grave is
occupied. Well Scripture offers a couple of starchy observations.

First, no one gets a free pass. Trouble knocks at the door of us
all. Someone needs that reminder. Someone has been led to believe that the
Christian life is a yellow-brick road. Consequently, when the inevitable
bad stuff happens, the person is forced to face the tough questions about a
God who didn’t keep his promises. To which God says, “Well I never made
*those* promises.” God *did* promise, in John 16:33, “In this world you
will have trouble.” Troubles come with life. We gain nothing by pretending
they don’t.

No one gets a free pass, but we can believe this: one way or another,
relief and deliverance will come*.*

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."