[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: [CWWC] My Bible Verse of The Day - 8-31-21

mmoore11 at kent.edu mmoore11 at kent.edu
Wed Sep 1 01:15:29 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io <committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill Koppelmann via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 8:26 PM
To: audioourplace-chat at googlegroups.com
Subject: EXT: [CWWC] My Bible Verse of The Day - 8-31-21

My Bible Verse of The Day - 8-31-21
Matthew 9:28-29 (NKJV) 28 And when He had come into the house, the blind men came to Him. And Jesus  said to them, “Do you believe that I am able to do this?” They said to Him, “Yes, Lord.” 29 Then He  touched their eyes, saying, “According to your faith let it be to you.”
These two blind men needed healing. Jesus just asked a simple, but very profound question; “Do you  believe that I am able to do this?”
If Jesus were to ask us today regarding our own situation, what would be our answer?
They could have said, “well, let’s see how it goes and then we will answer you.”
No. These men knew He was able. Their faith in Jesus was at the point of receiving their healing.  There was no doubt about it.
Are we believing by mouth alone? Are we mimicking someone else's words that we’ve heard?
Or do we believe because the faith we have in our own heart knows that He is able?
You see, there are no coat-riding healings with Jesus. We have to have our own faith.
There may be times when our faith gets combined with the faith of others to get certain results.  But if it’s for us, or our situation, we have to start the process by having faith at least the  size of a mustard seed.
Matthew 17:20 (NKJV) 20 So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to  you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’  and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.
This is a very important question, and only we can answer it.
Many people can and will fake it. They know the talk.
They know how to put their hands up and praise God. They know the church lingo. But, none of that  will work to get answers, deliverance, salvation, etc.
It’s according to our faith. Let it be done.
We must believe He is able to do what we are asking Him to do.
If we need God’s help to have more faith, ask Him and He will help us in our unbelief. But, don’t  try to fake it. That won’t get us anywhere but disappointed. And it will turn us away from Him,  thinking He doesn’t answer our prayers.
Mark 9:24 (NKJV) 24 Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, “Lord, I  believe; help my unbelief!”
He will help us have the faith we need when we acknowledge that we need His help and we ask Him for  it.
Have faith so He can deliver! Amen.
Pastor Curt & Pastor Ellie
Seven Seas Ministries

View/Reply Online (#8733): https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/message/8733
-=-=-
Questions, concerns, suggestions?  Contact us Group owner
Email: committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io
-=-=-
Group Owner: committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io