[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Prayer Request

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 14:36:26 UTC 2021

Communities of Faith,
I am sorry to bring this news to all of you. A dear member of our affiliate
and division, is coping with the loss of her parent. Shelly Duffy's Mom
passed away this morning. I would like to ask everyone to keep Shelly and
her family in your thoughts and prayers. If you were not aware, she also
lost her Dad earlier in the year.

Shelly, we are wishing you hope in the midst of sorrow, comfort in the
midst of pain.

Yours Truly,

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."