[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Understanding God's Story by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 12:08:02 UTC 2021

Do you remember a time when, as child, you got lost? You felt the
paralyzing fear of looking around and failing to see the north star of your
parents’ strong presence. You were lost.

These moments of lostness can leave a pit in your stomach and bring fear to
your soul. What is even worse is coming to a point in life when we realize
that we’ve lost our way as a human being. We’re not sure why we are on this
planet. We have no sense of our purpose.

It is in these moments we look to God, the master storyteller, and discover
that the best way to understand our story is to listen to his. As we
understand God’s story and where we fit within it, the haze begins to clear
and our story begins to make sense. There’s more to your story, my friend.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."