[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Jesus Values You by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 11:49:35 UTC 2021

Jesus’ love does not depend upon what we do for him. Not at all. In the
eyes of the King, you have value simply because you are. You don’t have to
look nice or perform well. Your value is inborn. Period.

Think about that for just a minute. You’re valuable just because you
exist. Not because of what you’ve done, but simply because you
are. Remember that the next time you are left bobbing in the wake of
someone’s steamboat ambition. Or some trickster tries to hang a bargain
basement price tag on your self-worth. Remember that the next time someone
tries to pass you off as a cheap buy.

Just think about the way Jesus honors you, and smile. I do. Because I know
I don’t deserve love like that—none of us do.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."