[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Facebook Links for our Fellowship Revival with Tyner Community Church

Donnie Parrett deparrett at prtcnet.org
Thu Apr 21 10:40:09 UTC 2022

Pastor Mitchell Ball and his congregation from Tyner Community Church joined
us at Seven Pines Pentecostal Church Tuesday and Wednesday night for our
Fellowship Revival.
Tonight and tomorrow night Seven Pines Pentecostal Church will be going to
Tyner Community Church for the last two nights of our revival.
Below are both links for the two services at Seven Pines.
Brother Mitchell preached two AWESOME messages.

Tuesday Night:
https://fb.watch/cv7NA8zkeg/

Wednesday Night:
https://fb.watch/cwrgg6J5LX/