[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Verse for today April 28, 2022

Donnie Parrett deparrett at prtcnet.org
Thu Apr 28 09:26:07 UTC 2022

When I read the verse for today, I was reminded of an interesting fact about the Bible.
Psalm 118 is the middle chapter in the Bible.
Psalm 119 is the longest chapter in the Bible.
And Psalm 117 is the shortest chapter in the Bible.
So notice that the middle chapter of the Bible is located right between the longest chapter and the shortest chapter.