[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Prayers needed

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 18:05:34 UTC 2022

Greetings, Ohio communities of faith, please lift in prayer, Annette Lutz, president of the capital, chapter NFB, Ohio, and member of the communities of Faith division, she is recovering from surgery. Let’s wish. Her a speedy recovery, comfort, and healing. Blessings,

Reverend Dr. Carolyn Peters, National Federation Of The Blind, Ohio,Vice President, Ohio communities of faith division-President, Ohio membership committee-Chair
Dr.Carolyn.peters at gmail.com
937-657-5134
Philippians four:13,I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me….