[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] At Home In Christ by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 16:00:33 UTC 2022

Odds are that you know what it means to be at home somewhere. To be at home
is to feel safe. The residence is a place of refuge and security. To be at
home is to be comfortable. You can pad around wearing slippers and a
robe. To be at home is to be familiar. When you enter the door, you needn’t
consult the blueprint to find the kitchen.

Jesus said, “Abide in Me, and I in you” (John 15:4). Our aim is to be *at
home* in Christ. He is our place of refuge and security. We are comfortable
in his presence, free to be our authentic selves. His roof of grace
protects us from storms of guilt. His walls of providence secure us from
destructive winds. His fireplace warms us during the lonely winters of
life. He is our home.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."