[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Happy birthday

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 16:03:28 UTC 2022

I want to thank everyone for sending their sweet birthday wishes
yesterday! I appreciate Ohio, and feel truly blessed by your love and
friendships. Thank you!

--
Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."