[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Trust In Your Inheritance by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 16:55:00 UTC 2022

We typically think of Joshua as taking the Promised Land. It’s more precise
to think of Joshua as taking God at his word. God said, “I will give you
every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses” (Joshua
1:3). Joshua led the Hebrews to cross the Jordan, bring down the walls of
Jericho, and defeat the thirty-one enemy kings. Every time he faced a
challenge, he did so with faith, because he trusted his inheritance.

What if you did the same? Standing before you is a Jericho wall of fear.
Brick upon brick of anxiety and dread. It’s a stronghold that keeps you out
of Canaan. Circumstances say, “Cower to your fears.” Your inheritance says
otherwise: You are a child of the King. His perfect love casts out fear.
Move forward. Choose your inheritance.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."