[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Prayer Requests in Garrettsville, Ohio

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 20:06:50 UTC 2022

Communities of Faith Members,

I would like to ask all of you to please keep Michael Moore and his family
in your hearts and prayers. The COVID-19 virus has ripped through their
small town, church membership, and their own household.

Unfortunately, we already know from experience that it is a tough fight
against this ugly virus. And sadly, the virus has quite the grip on his
Mom, Miss Agnes. Please pray for her and the Moore family. I know that
Michael and his Dad are doing everything they can to take care of her.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."