[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: This Week on the Bible Bus -- January 17-23, 2022

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Mon Jan 17 00:18:50 UTC 2022

From: THRU the BIBLE [mailto:info at ttb.org]
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2022 7:01 PM
To: mmoore11 at kent.edu
Subject: EXT: This Week on the Bible Bus -- January 17-23, 2022

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 This week on the Bible Bus <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/header.jpg>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhhihuk-okkljuijhy-j/> Facebook

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhhihuk-okkljuijhy-t/> Instagram

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhhihuk-okkljuijhy-i/> Twitter

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

The Bible Bus is going to school this week, where Jesus is our teacher. Sit at His feet and listen as He shows us what true humility is. Listen to the stories He tells and how they point us to the truth about God and our call to follow Him in faith.

Then on Thursday and Friday, we’ll take a field trip to Samaria and Galilee. Don’t miss out!

Catch the Bible Bus now.

Missed the beginning of Dr. McGee's Luke series? Catch up  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhhihuk-okkljuijhy-d/> here.

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Listen on air January 17-23, 2022 or anytime using the links below.

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhhihuk-okkljuijhy-h/> This week on the bible bus

Luke 14:7—15:3

True blessing and honor are produced by humility. Today on the Bible Bus, we’ll see the disciples embarrass themselves a little bit. When they all rushed to get the best seat at the dinner table, Jesus gently rebuked them and gave them a lesson on humility. He encouraged them to take the lower place, befriend the outcasts, and to give without expecting anything in return. (Airs January 17, 2022)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhhihuk-okkljuijhy-k/> listen now

Luke 15:3-32

A lot of things get lost today on the Bible Bus. Can you help us find them? Or better yet—can you find Jesus pictured in these three parables? First, we’ll hear the parable of the lost sheep. Then, the lost coin. Then, the two lost sons. Discover God as Jesus, the great Shepherd who saved you; the Holy Spirit, God’s presence guiding you; and the Father with arms wide open, welcoming you home. (Airs January 18, 2022)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhhihuk-okkljuijhy-u/> listen now

Luke 16:1-18

Too often, we esteem people or things that have little to do with the message of the gospel. Jesus makes some bold statements in Luke 16. He said to the Pharisees, “What is highly esteemed among men is an abomination in the sight of God” (Luke 16:14). Follow along as Dr. McGee teaches through the parable of the unjust steward and reminds us that we cannot serve two masters. Listen to the bold statements Jesus makes, and discover how they apply to us today. (Airs January 19, 2022)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhhihuk-okkljuijhy-o/> listen now

Luke 16:19—17:37

Have a little faith, and God will take care of the rest. When some of Jesus’ instructions seemed difficult or impossible to follow, the apostles asked, “Lord, increase our faith.” What did Jesus do? He simply continued to teach them that their duty as His followers was to have faith in Him. In today’s lesson, learn more about forgiveness, faith, and the soul’s final destination—either heaven or hell. (Airs January 20, 2022)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhhihuk-okkljuijhy-b/> listen now

Luke 18

Think of that one friend you just love spending time with. That’s how it would have felt to be with Jesus. He was a serious, perfect person, but that didn’t mean He wasn’t fun and enjoyable to be with. People flocked to Him for a reason—He was likeable! Be welcomed today into the company of Jesus as both our Lord and friend. (Airs January 21, 2022)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhhihuk-okkljuijhy-n/> listen now

Sunday Sermon: What Jesus Said About Divorce

(Matthew 19) The divorce rate in our country still continues to rise at an alarming rate. But is all divorce wrong? And is it really the problem or just a symptom of something else that is wrong? (Airs January 23, 2022)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

GO DEEPER

Personal  ·  Relevant  ·  Biblical

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhhihuk-okkljuijhy-p/> How to Understand the Bible

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhhihuk-okkljuijhy-x/> Get yours here

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Why did God give us four Gospels?

Four individuals—Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John—all experienced the same events, but each one had a unique way of telling the story from his own perspective.

God used their different backgrounds, personalities, and voices to tell His story of salvation. In “Why Four Gospels?” Dr. McGee shows us how these unique perspectives work together, even though they are geared toward different audiences.

Which one resonates with you?

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhhihuk-okkljuijhy-m/> Find a Radio Station <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhhihuk-okkljuijhy-c/> Download the Thru the Bible app

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhhihuk-okkljuijhy-q/> Subscribe

Subscribe to receive This Week on the Bible Bus every Sunday

 <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-okkljuijhy-53567F00-trhhihuk-l-r> Invite

Invite a friend to join you on the Bible Bus this week

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhhihuk-okkljuijhy-a/> Facebook <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhhihuk-okkljuijhy-f/> Twitter <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhhihuk-okkljuijhy-z/> YouTube <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhhihuk-okkljuijhy-v/> instagram

 address <http://i6.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/mailicon.png> Box 7100, Pasadena, California 91109-7100 • P.O. Box 25325, London, Ontario, Canada, N6C 6B1
 Phone <http://i1.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/phoneicon.png> 1-800-65-BIBLE (24253)  website <http://i7.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/webicon.png>  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhhihuk-okkljuijhy-e/> TTB.org  email <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/emailicon.png>  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> BibleBus at ttb.org

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhhihuk-okkljuijhy-s/> Thru the Bible

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhhihuk-okkljuijhy-w/> ttb.org

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-o-trhhihuk-okkljuijhy/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.