[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] God On The Throne by Max Lcaudo

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 16:59:33 UTC 2022

God’s answer for troubled times has always been the same: heaven has an
occupied throne.

During the eighth century BC, ancient Judah enjoyed a time of relative
peace, thanks to the steady leadership of King Uzziah. He kept enemies at
bay for fifty-two years, then Uzziah died. Isaiah the prophet was worried.
What would happen now that Uzziah was gone?

Or, in your case, what will happen now that your job is gone? Or your
health has diminished? Does God have a message for his people when calamity
strikes? He certainly had a word for Isaiah. The prophet wrote, “I saw the
Lord sitting on a throne, high and lifted up…” (Isaiah 6:1). Uzziah’s
throne was empty, but God’s was occupied. He was, and is, alive, on the
throne, and worthy of our endless worship.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."