[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Undeserved by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 16:40:27 UTC 2022

Many years ago a man came to see me regarding his wife’s boss. The boss had
demanded extra work and offered poor compensation. The husband confronted
the man. The supervisor owned up to his mismanagement and made amends.

The wife was grateful, but the husband was still angry. He could not
forgive the man. So he wrote a letter containing an account of the
offending actions. He brought it to my office along with a box of matches.
He read the letter to me. The husband asked me to pray and watch as he
burned the letter. We did.

Matthew 6:14 says, “If you forgive other people when they sin against you,
your heavenly Father will also forgive you.” Being the recipient that you
are of God’s great grace, does it not make sense to give grace to others?

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."