[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: This Week on the Bible Bus -- January 24-30, 2022

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Mon Jan 24 00:06:27 UTC 2022

From: THRU the BIBLE [mailto:info at ttb.org]
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2022 7:01 PM
To: mmoore11 at kent.edu
Subject: EXT: This Week on the Bible Bus -- January 24-30, 2022

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 This week on the Bible Bus <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/header.jpg>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trkldkkl-okkljuijhy-j/> Facebook

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trkldkkl-okkljuijhy-t/> Instagram

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trkldkkl-okkljuijhy-i/> Twitter

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Jesus wants to spend time with you. This week, He’ll hang out with a tax collector, Pharisees and Sadducees, a gracious widow, and the disciples. He answered questions with grace, taught with authority, and loved with His whole heart—even when many didn’t love Him in return.

These final interactions lead up to a solemn, sacred night in Gethsemane, where Jesus spent time with the Father the night before His crucifixion.

If your heart is ready, you can listen now.

Missed the beginning of Dr. McGee's Luke series? Catch up  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trkldkkl-okkljuijhy-d/> here.

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Listen on air January 24-30, 2022 or anytime using the links below.

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trkldkkl-okkljuijhy-h/> This week on the bible bus

Luke 19

Get a glimpse of Jesus and He’ll change your whole life. Zacchaeus wasn’t expecting to talk to Jesus at all; he just wanted to catch a glimpse of Him. But Jesus had better plans. Listen in as Dr. McGee shares how God used this somewhat humorous interaction to teach us that “the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost” (Luke 19:10). (Airs January 24, 2022)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trkldkkl-okkljuijhy-k/> listen now

Luke 20

Jesus welcomes our questions, but we need to approach Him as He teaches us to approach all things— humbly. In Luke 20, the Pharisees, Sadducees, priests, and scribes all questioned Him—but not humbly. They were trying to test Him and trap Him so they could prove He was a false prophet. Listen in and notice how Jesus responds with grace, humility, power, and authority. (Airs January 25, 2022)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trkldkkl-okkljuijhy-u/> listen now

Luke 21

God doesn’t want your money; He wants your heart. In Luke 21, Jesus used the widow who gave two mites—all that she had—as an example of grace giving. She trusted the Lord to provide for her. Follow along in Luke 21 to be reminded that it’s really not about what you give—but what you keep for yourself—that matters to God. (Airs January 26, 2022)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trkldkkl-okkljuijhy-o/> listen now

Luke 22:1-34

Get ready to partake in the last Passover and watch Jesus turn it into a new feast—the Lord’s Supper. Then, see Jesus as our Intercessor. In Luke 22:32, Jesus said to Peter, “But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail.” Jesus said these words just before letting Peter know he would deny Him three times. Be encouraged to know that, even if we fail, our faith won’t. (Airs January 27, 2022)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trkldkkl-okkljuijhy-b/> listen now

Luke 22:35-62

Let’s remove our spiritual shoes as we stand outside the sacred Garden of Gethsemane and watch. Jesus went through a solemn, heartbreaking night of prayer and suffering. The mystery of this night is not ours to uncover, but we can show gratefulness to the Lord for His sacrifice. Worship the Lord at the gate of Gethsemane, even if we don’t know all the answers. (Airs January 28, 2022)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trkldkkl-okkljuijhy-n/> listen now

Sunday Sermon: Why Jesus Was Baptized

(Matthew 5) In the days that John the Baptist was preaching in the wilderness, many repented of their sins and were baptized by John. During this time Jesus was also baptized—but why, if He was without sin? (Airs January 30, 2022)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

GO DEEPER

Personal  ·  Relevant  ·  Biblical

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trkldkkl-okkljuijhy-p/> How to Understand the Bible

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trkldkkl-okkljuijhy-x/> Watch here

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Take a minute to get to know why some of your brothers and sisters in Christ love God’s Word.

In this short video, you’ll have the chance to see some of the smiling faces of your travel companions here on the Bible Bus.

You can also let us know why you love God’s Word at www.ttb.org/love <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trkldkkl-okkljuijhy-m/> .

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trkldkkl-okkljuijhy-c/> Find a Radio Station <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trkldkkl-okkljuijhy-q/> Download the Thru the Bible app

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trkldkkl-okkljuijhy-a/> Subscribe

Subscribe to receive This Week on the Bible Bus every Sunday

 <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-okkljuijhy-53567F00-trkldkkl-l-r> Invite

Invite a friend to join you on the Bible Bus this week

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trkldkkl-okkljuijhy-f/> Facebook <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trkldkkl-okkljuijhy-z/> Twitter <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trkldkkl-okkljuijhy-v/> YouTube <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trkldkkl-okkljuijhy-e/> instagram

 address <http://i6.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/mailicon.png> Box 7100, Pasadena, California 91109-7100 • P.O. Box 25325, London, Ontario, Canada, N6C 6B1
 Phone <http://i1.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/phoneicon.png> 1-800-65-BIBLE (24253)  website <http://i7.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/webicon.png>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trkldkkl-okkljuijhy-s/> TTB.org  email <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/emailicon.png>  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> BibleBus at ttb.org

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trkldkkl-okkljuijhy-w/> Thru the Bible

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trkldkkl-okkljuijhy-yd/> ttb.org

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-o-trkldkkl-okkljuijhy/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.