[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: A “glimpse” of Jesus can change your whole life

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Tue Jan 25 12:34:00 UTC 2022

From: THRU the BIBLE's World Prayer Team [mailto:info at ttb.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2022 5:00 AM
To: Michael Moore
Subject: EXT: A “glimpse” of Jesus can change your whole life

 placeholder <http://i1.cmail19.com/ei/r/B7/B49/565/csimport/WPT_USA.130853.jpg>

January 25, 2022   <http://i8.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/dateline.png>

  <http://i9.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/blue.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhkbjt-hlzirwjy-t/> placeholder

	Where are we praying today?

North America

Get a glimpse of Jesus, and He’ll change your whole life. That’s what we heard Dr. McGee talk about as we studied the story of the story of Zacchaeus on the Bible Bus yesterday. It’s also what we hear from two listeners (in very different stages of life) as we pray our way through the United States and Canada. Here are their stories:

>From Kennedy (age 12): “I got into some trouble and because I am not allowed to go out much, I started listening to your app. Your explanations about Jesus and God have changed my thinking. I now try to be respectful of my parents and to avoid fights with my sisters. It is hard to do, so please pray that the Holy Spirit helps me.”

>From Pauline (age 92): “I started listening to you 20 years ago and two days later I was saved. Your programs about Jesus were what I was looking for and there was no time to waste. I still learn something every day on the Bible Bus and read the Bible as I listen.”

As you thank God today for these two ladies, pray more people get a “glimpse” of Jesus when they climb aboard the Bible Bus in 2022. May they experience the joy, hope, and freedom found when choosing to follow Him.

How has Jesus changed your life? We’d love to know what you’re learning as we walk through the pages of God’s Word together. Email your story to  <mailto:mailto:BibleBus at TTB.org> BibleBus at TTB.org.

A teenager and His grandmother study the Bible together in Germany. Hear their great story tomorrow on World Prayer Today.

  <http://i1.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/longline.png>

 <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-hlzirwjy-C583FF8E-trhkbjt-l-r> share

Share this  <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-hlzirwjy-C583FF8E-trhkbjt-l-y> World Prayer Team e-mail with a friend

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhkbjt-hlzirwjy-i/> Pray

World Prayer Today highlights amazing stories of changed lives.  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhkbjt-hlzirwjy-d/> Read them all at TTB.org/pray.

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhkbjt-hlzirwjy-h/> Email

Get weekday emails detailing our prayer journey– <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhkbjt-hlzirwjy-k/> join the World Prayer Team.

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhkbjt-hlzirwjy-u/> World Wide Web

Thru the Bible takes the whole Word to the whole world.  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhkbjt-hlzirwjy-o/> Learn more here.

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> Write to us

Write and  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> tell us what the World Prayer Team means to you...

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhkbjt-hlzirwjy-b/> World Prayer Today is a ministry of Thru the Bible

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhkbjt-hlzirwjy-n/> Facebook

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhkbjt-hlzirwjy-p/> Twitter

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhkbjt-hlzirwjy-x/> Instagram

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trhkbjt-hlzirwjy-m/> TTB.org 1-800-65-Bible

  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-o-trhkbjt-hlzirwjy/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.