[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] All Things New by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 13:20:00 UTC 2022

Envision this earth as it will be in the new kingdom: completely calm.
Lions won’t snarl. Bears won’t maim. No one, nothing, will rebel. No more
shame before God. No more death, no more curse. This is God’s promise. He
will reclaim his creation.He is a God of restoration, not destruction. He
is a God of renewal, redemption, regeneration, resurrection. God loves to
redo and restore. “I am making everything new!” he announced (Revelation
21:5). Gone with hospital waiting rooms, gone with tear-stained divorce
papers. Gone with loneliness, foreclosure notices, and abuse. Gone with
cancer. God will lay hold of every atom, emotion, insect, animal, and
galaxy. He will reclaim every diseased body and afflicted mind. “I am
making all things new.”