[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] An Invitation To Join The Ohio Community of Faith Division Annual Monthly Meeting with guest

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 01:49:36 UTC 2022

Good Evening All,

On behalf of the Ohio Community of Faith President, Dr. Carolyn Peters, we would like to invite you all to attend our monthly meeting on Tuesday, July 26, 2022 from 6:30 to 7:30 P.M. EDT. Our guest will be, Jedi MOERKE from New Mexico.

Miss MOERKE, will share with us the Solis Religion and what many of our National Federation Of The Blind members practice.

Let’s give her a warm welcome!

Join the Ohio Zoom Hall:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)

+13017158592,,4081850851# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)