[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] NFB of OH-Communities of Faith treas. report

wo.turner5 at sbcglobal.net wo.turner5 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 26 15:46:20 UTC 2022

Hello Members and friends.  Here is your treasurer report for July 2022.  In
the spirit of truth, Your participation is awesome.  However, We committed
to pay dues of $5 per year  to maintain our division.  We have an obligation
to our state affailiate of $1 per year per member as well as a $10 division
dues.  We also make a payment to the state of Ohio to maintain our
divisional status.  Without posting your names, many of you have not
submitted your dues, but continue to enjoy this fellowship.  Please sir,
pleas ma'am, Pay your dues.  It is only fair that all members of this family
be on one accord.  Your consideration and your action will be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks in advance for your co-operation.

Treasurer report for the current month

6-25-2022 ending balance $241.15

Gross receipts

6-27-2022 Lee Martin $5  membership dues

6-27-2022 Carolyn Peters $1  donation

Total gross receipts for this period $6

Account activities

7-01-2022 checks payable to National federation of the Blind for the funds
listed below,

Tiembrook fund, Sun fund, white cane fund, and Journigan fund; total donated
to the listed funds $85

7-12-2022 withdrawal $5 PAC plan commitment

Ending balance as of 7-26-2022 $162.15

Note:  Check for $30 was mailed to our state Treasurer for $30, but as of
today, that check has not been negotiated.

Everyone have a blessed day. Prayfully you will attend our meeting tonight
To make our division a success it is important to remind you that each and
everyone of us are equally important.