[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Fwd: FATHER’S DAY: CELEBRATING THE MOST IMPORTANT MEN IN OUR LIVES - Florida Keys Weekly Newspapers

carolyn peters drcarolyn-peters at att.net
Thu Jun 23 15:40:35 UTC 2022

Greetings everyone, please join the Ohio communities of faith division, Tuesday, June 28, 2022 at 6:30 PM Ohio zoom room, 408-185-0851. What are some of your most memorable memories are the most important man in your life? Please share your events, jokes, or words of wisdom you have received. Cheerfully, Reverend Dr. Carolyn Peters

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: