[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Don't Live With A Hard Heart by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 16:08:36 UTC 2022

Short memories harden the heart, so make careful note of God’s blessings.
Declare with David: “[I will] daily add praise to praise.  I’ll write the
book on your righteousness, talk up your salvation the livelong day, never
run out of good things to write or say” (Psalm 71:14-15 MSG).

Catalog God’s goodnesses. Meditate on them. He has led you and earned your
trust. Remember what he’s done for you. And acknowledge what you’ve done
against God. The scripture says, “If we claim we have not sinned, we are
calling God a liar and showing that his word has no place in our hearts” (1
John 1:10 NLT). Sin-hoarding stiffens us. Confession softens us.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."