[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] [NFBMI-Talk] Trying To Help A New Prospective NFB Member Who Is Catholic

christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 02:00:25 UTC 2022

Well I don't know how much help this would be, but I do have a good friend here in Nebraska who is totally blind and very serious about her Catholic faith. Her name coincidentally enough is also Mary. Mary reads Braille but she is also tuned in to lots of talking things, from access tools to programs. Mary actually walks to Mass every morning except Saturday. I would be happy to speak with her to see if she would be interested in speaking with Ohio Mary?

Blessings,
Christine