[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: Is God’s Word an anchor in your life?

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Thu Mar 10 12:17:54 UTC 2022

From: THRU the BIBLE's World Prayer Team [mailto:info at ttb.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2022 5:00 AM
To: Michael Moore
Subject: EXT: Is God’s Word an anchor in your life?

 placeholder <http://ttb.cmail20.com/ei/r/D8/48E/650/csimport/WPT_asia_southeastern.110423.jpg>

March 10, 2022   <http://ttb.cmail20.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/dateline.png>

  <http://ttb.cmail20.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/blue.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tylddhn-hlzirwjy-t/> placeholder

	Where are we praying today?

Thailand

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. –Proverbs 3:5-6

Welcome, World Prayer Team. Today our prayer journey brings us to the Chiang Rai Province that shares a border with Laos and Myanmar. As we travel, we learn that sadly after 400 years of mission work, a very small number of Thai people are Christians. So together let’s praise God for listeners like this one who calls herself Mrs. P.

“My daughter just called you, and I’m grateful you spoke to her. She is mentally challenged and speaks very fast. We’ve been following Thru the Bible for more than 10 years, since I was a new believer. We have this program to keep us company when we bring my cows to the field.

“The Word of God is the best thing for us. Especially because our family is the only Christian family in the area, we rely on God even more. We rely on the wisdom from God’s Word as an anchor for our lives. The leader of our village does not like Christians, but we know our job is to spread the good news. It is a duty that we all have. It can make life difficult, but God’s Word helps me when I feel anxious. I have learned to trust Him and let Him direct our paths. In this we have found that He always provides.”

Isn’t that great? Is God’s Word an anchor in your life? Then, today praise Him for His great care and pray more people in Thailand put their lives in His hands.

Father, thank You that we don’t have to figure out everything on our own. That You provide and protect Your own. We pray more people in Thailand will believe on the Lord Jesus Christ for their salvation and listen to Your voice to keep them on track. In the name of Jesus we pray, amen.

Our prayer journey tomorrow takes us to Cambodia. See you there.

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tylddhn-hlzirwjy-i/> Listen here to TTB-Thai.

  <http://ttb.cmail20.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/longline.png>

 <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-hlzirwjy-C583FF8E-tylddhn-l-r> share

Share this  <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-hlzirwjy-C583FF8E-tylddhn-l-y> World Prayer Team e-mail with a friend

  <http://ttb.cmail20.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tylddhn-hlzirwjy-d/> Pray

World Prayer Today highlights amazing stories of changed lives.  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tylddhn-hlzirwjy-h/> Read them all at TTB.org/pray.

  <http://ttb.cmail20.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tylddhn-hlzirwjy-k/> Email

Get weekday emails detailing our prayer journey– <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tylddhn-hlzirwjy-u/> join the World Prayer Team.

  <http://ttb.cmail20.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tylddhn-hlzirwjy-o/> World Wide Web

Thru the Bible takes the whole Word to the whole world.  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tylddhn-hlzirwjy-b/> Learn more here.

  <http://ttb.cmail20.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> Write to us

Write and  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> tell us what the World Prayer Team means to you...

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tylddhn-hlzirwjy-n/> World Prayer Today is a ministry of Thru the Bible

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tylddhn-hlzirwjy-p/> Facebook

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tylddhn-hlzirwjy-x/> Twitter

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tylddhn-hlzirwjy-m/> Instagram

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tylddhn-hlzirwjy-c/> TTB.org 1-800-65-Bible

  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-o-tylddhn-hlzirwjy/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.