[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] You Can Trust Jesus by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 13:38:55 UTC 2022

Denalyn and I have been married more than 35 years. We no longer converse;
we communicate in code. She walks into the kitchen while I’m making a
sandwich. “Denalyn?” I ask. “No, I don’t want one,” she says. I’ll open the
refrigerator and stare for a few moments. “Denalyn?” She’ll answer, “Mayo
on the top shelf. Pickles on the door.” She knows me better than anyone.
She is the authority on Max.

How much more does Jesus know God! And when Jesus says, “You are worth more
than many sparrows” (Matthew 10:31), you can trust him. He knows the value
of every creature. When Jesus says, “In my Father’s house are many
mansions” (John 14:2), count on it. He knows. He has walked them. “For God
so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son that whoever believes
in him shall not perish” (John 3:16). Trust Him.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."