[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Fwd: Next Communities of Faith Meeting on March 22nd at 6:30PM

wo.turner5 at sbcglobal.net wo.turner5 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 16 14:14:06 UTC 2022

I mneed the dial in  number

From: Ohio-Communities-of-Faith <ohio-communities-of-faith-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Carolyn Peters via Ohio-Communities-of-Faith
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2022 7:55 PM
To: ohio-communities-of-faith at nfbnet.org
Cc: Carolyn Peters <dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Fwd: Next Communities of Faith Meeting on March 22nd at 6:30PM

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Carolyn Peters <dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com <mailto:dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com> >
Date: March 15, 2022 at 3:57:38 PM EDT
To: Lee Martin <lches at sbcglobal.net <mailto:lches at sbcglobal.net> >, Rehnee Aikens <rehnee1785 at gmail.com <mailto:rehnee1785 at gmail.com> >, Reverend Tom Anderson <tanderson81452 at gmail.com <mailto:tanderson81452 at gmail.com> >, Marilyn Baldwin <commmdb at aol.com <mailto:commmdb at aol.com> >, Brigitt Dozier <brigittdozier55 at gmail.com <mailto:brigittdozier55 at gmail.com> >, June Hunter Hardy <Nosmoke0302 at gmail.com <mailto:Nosmoke0302 at gmail.com> >, Donnie Parrett <deparrett at prtcnet.org <mailto:deparrett at prtcnet.org> >, faith-talk at nfbnet.org <mailto:faith-talk at nfbnet.org>

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Maggie Stringer via Ohio-Communities-of-Faith <ohio-communities-of-faith at nfbnet.org <mailto:ohio-communities-of-faith at nfbnet.org> >
Date: March 15, 2022 at 1:04:54 PM EDT
Cc: Maggie Stringer <ravensfan784 at gmail.com <mailto:ravensfan784 at gmail.com> >

On behalf of the Communities of Faith Division, we would like to invite everyone to join our next meeting on Tuesday, March 22nd at 6:30 PM EDT.

February’s Topic:

The Origin of Saint Patrick’s Day

Our Presenters:

Annette Lutz, President of the Capital Chapter

We hope everyone will join us next Tuesday evening at 6:30PM!

NFB Ohio’s Zoom:

 <https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Live The Life You Want!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Communities of Faith Division

President Dr. Carolyn Peters

Phone: (937( 657-5134

Email:  <mailto:dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com> dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com

 <http://www.nfbohio.org> www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”