[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Show Some Love, NFB South Carolina D.E.I. Event, Tuesday, March 22 at 8PM EST.

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 18:04:31 UTC 2022

Our very own Dr. Carolyn Peters will be a guest speaker tomorrow night in
South Carolina, as well as, an extended Ohio family member, Uricka
Harrison. Show them some love! The information is below.

Diversity Equity and Inclusion of the South Carolina affiliate.

Presents: Women’s history month program
Entitled: still I Rise

This phenomenal event will take place on Tuesday, March 22, 2022 at 8 PM on
the Federation zoom platform.

Ureka Harrison of Virginia,
Dr. Carolyn Peters of Ohio,
Sabrina Simmons of Michigan,
Libra Robinson of DC

They will share their journeys and so much more as we continue the movement
of the National Federation of the blind.

Federation Center Zoom
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 803 254 3777
Passcode: 124578
One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777#