[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Fwd: The Next NFB Ohio Communities of Faith, Business & Monthly Meeting

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Tue May 17 17:51:03 UTC 2022

Greetings Ohio communities of faith, please invite a friend to join you or a member who has not attended lately this is an important business meeting, which will start at 6 PM promptly. We will discuss the change of the name to communities of faith, the National Federation Of The Blind Ohio. Per the board decision at our April board meeting 2022.
Also, we need to ask members who have not joined our communities of faith to please pay their five dollar dues, sometimes it’s very difficult to make the ask but we are member driven and we have about eight members who have not paid dues thus far. So please be prayerful as we ask for membership dues., And donations we are so grateful that most people who have paid have also made a donation which is not unusual, we are a generous body. So please be present and help us make decisions as we recognize our past lives are present and plan for our future. Cheerfully, Carolyn Peters

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: