[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Ohio communities of faith, business agenda 6 PM, meeting agenda 6:30 PM, Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Thu May 19 15:29:20 UTC 2022

Greetings Ohio communities of faith, please mark your calendar‘s for our quarterly business meeting May 24, 2022 6 PM promptly. The agenda is, welcome
Opening prayer
Treasures report
Secretaries report
Committee reports: membership, gavel report, fundraising.
New business
Old business
Adjournment Antille August 23, 2022, 6 PM promptlyg, Business meeting.

Agenda, monthly meeting
For the month of May let us share two minutes or so about a woman who has been most influential and or inspirational in your life. Be at your mother, grandmother, sister, Ott, daughter or any significant female and next month for June we will do the same for a man in our lives. Thank you for sharing your memories and sharing how others can inspire S. Adjournment 7:30 PM until June 28, 2020 to 6:30 PM have a wonderful meeting today ❣️❣️❣️

Sent from my iPhone