[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] May Treasurer report

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Fri May 20 16:33:37 UTC 2022

Hello Wilbert, I don’t think we have any checks going out. Unless at the board meeting Tuesday the membership decides they want to send checks to the four different phones that we don’t have the money I don’t believe so I did indicate that we are playing the pack plan so that should be sufficient until we collect more juice. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone