[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] IMPORTANT MINISTRY ANNOUNCEMENT from Aurora Ministries

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Wed May 25 20:20:37 UTC 2022

Sited from

www.auroraministries.org

IMPORTANT MINISTRY ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Friend and partner of Aurora Ministries

I am deeply saddened to announce that Aurora Ministries will be closing on
June 30th.

Aurora Ministries will continue to offer NLS talking book Audio Bible
cartridges until June 15th-or until remaining inventory runs out

> ONLINE NLS REQUEST FORM

> NON-ENGLISH NLS REQUEST FORM

We unfortunately will not be able to accept any new orders for the handheld
"Hear My Bible" or the J. Vernon McGee "Solar Bible Bus players." However,

you may still purchase these players directly from the manufacturer at

AudioBibles.com

!

In addition to these changes, Aurora Ministries will no longer accept any
new donations or other types of contributions effective immediately. Any
funds

received by mail, will be returned.

It has been a tremendous blessing serving the blind and print-handicapped
with you for nearly forty years. During the early years of Aurora
Ministries,

also known as Bible Alliance, more than a million cassette tapes were
provided freely to the blind all over the world-and most recently-tens of
thousands

of digital Audio Bible cartridges were provided to NLS users along with
other digital formats such as MP3 and Daisybook. I would like to say thank
you

to each and every one of you for being a part of it!

If you have any questions concerning the closing of the ministry, you can
contact us until June 30th at (941) 748-3031 or by email at

bibles at auroraministries.org.

WHERE YOU CAN STILL PURCHASE EASY-TO-USE, ACCESSIBLE AUDIO BIBLE PLAYERS,
INCLUDING THE J.VERNON MCGEE SOLAR BIBLE BUS

AUDIOBIBLES.COM

or Call 800-219-1758

AudioBibles.com carries both the full J. Vernon McGee Thru the Bible Solar
Bible Bus Player (The original players once provided by Thru The Bible with

teaching and full Audio Bible) as well as our easy to use accessible,
handheld audio Bible players.

BIBLEBIBLE.COM

or Call 800-758-0160

BibleBible.com carries the "Lite version" of the J. Vernon McGee Thru the
Bible Player (Teachings only) as well as our easy to use accessible,
handheld

audio Bible players.

SOLAR AUDIO BIBLE AND J VERNON MCGEE SOLAR BIBLE BUS PLAYER

WHERE TO REQUEST AUDIO BIBLES ON NLS TALKING BOOK CARTRIDGES AFTER JUNE 15TH

BRAILLE BIBLES INTERNATIONAL

- BRAILLE, LARGE-PRINT & NLS TALKING BOOK

Phone: (800) 522-4253

Fax: (877) 822-4253

Email:

info at BrailleBibles.org

Address:

1908 Plumbers Way Ste 100

Post Office Box 378

Liberty, MO 64069-0378

picture of national library service digital talking book player