[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Congratulations NFB Ohio communities of faith

wo.turner5 at sbcglobal.net wo.turner5 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 9 15:13:44 UTC 2022

awsome

From: Ohio-Communities-of-Faith <ohio-communities-of-faith-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Richard Payne via Ohio-Communities-of-Faith
Sent: Wednesday, November 9, 2022 9:29 AM
To: 'Nfb of Ohio Communities of Faith Mailing List' <ohio-communities-of-faith at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Richard Payne <rchpay7 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Congratulations NFB Ohio communities of faith

Good morning,

God is good and lift me up.

Richard Payne,  President

937/829/3368

 <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com> Rchpay7 at gmail.com

From: Ohio-Communities-of-Faith <ohio-communities-of-faith-bounces at nfbnet.org <mailto:ohio-communities-of-faith-bounces at nfbnet.org> > On Behalf Of Carolyn Peters via Ohio-Communities-of-Faith
Sent: Wednesday, November 9, 2022 9:09 AM
To: ohio-communities-of-faith at nfbnet.org <mailto:ohio-communities-of-faith at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Carolyn Peters <dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com <mailto:dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com> >

Good morning members and friends of the NFB Ohio communities of faith division. This past weekend we had an awesome, awesome state convention. We had our annual elections for the division and your new officers are

President, Reverend Dr. Carolyn Peters

Vice president, Miss Joanne Williams

Treasurer, Mr. Wilbert Turner

Secretary, Miss Asia Evans

Board member at large, Mr. Christopher Savion, from the Cincinnati Chapter. Please congratulate them when you talk to them, we are your leaders but we are your servants first, Matthew chapter 20, verse 26.

Also, for our second year in a row, we have been honored to receive the gavel report for the state of Ohio for divisions. Give yourselves a hand, we are meeting the needs of the blind community we serve, Through our individual journeys of faith. We received a beautiful beautiful plaque to commemorate our achievements. Thank you so very very much much much love in the name of our creator.

Rev. Dr. Carolyn Peters
Communities of Faith, President
Board of Directors, Ohio
Membership Committee, Chair
"Philippians chapter 4 verse 13… I can do all things through Christ Jesus that strengthens me."
Phone: (937( 657-5134
Email: dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com <mailto:dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com>