[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: Ministry Update

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Tue Jul 11 22:19:25 UTC 2023

From: BFBlist [mailto:bfblist-bounces at biblesfortheblind.org] On Behalf Of Bibles for the Blind International
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2023 11:43 AM
To: bfblist at biblesfortheblind.org
Subject: EXT: Ministry Update

Below is the text-only version of our Summer 2023 newsletter. Here is the link to the full printable version <https://biblesfortheblind.org/pdf/newsletter.pdf> .

Hello Everyone,

A new braille Bible for a man in Pakistan--he lost his Bible that we sent to him several years ago, along with most of his possessions, in a flood, a braille Bible for a deaf- blind lady from Ohio, a braille Bible to a secondary school in Tanzania which will be read by many pairs of hands just to name a few. Twenty- two braille Gospels of John for around the world and braille salvation tracts for Australia and somewhere around 100 tech support contacts and this is just the beginning of the list of the activities that are happening around here. Whoever said that things were slower in the summer is nuts! Not only are we doing the work that we do all of the time we are working on building braille Bibles for those who are blind and will attend Christian college in the fall.

This is a full-time never ending job and we love doing it! And we love the fact that there are many of you who pray for this ministry every day and we are so thankful for those of you who give to keep it working. Without your sharing in this ministry we would have to say no to those who ask us for the help they need but because you pray and give we can continue to say yes!

Remember our team could not be a team without you. Thank you so much.

In Christ’s service for God’s glory,

Keith Reedy, Director

Bibles for the Blind and Visually Handicapped International

 <http://www.biblesfortheblind.org/> www.biblesfortheblind.org

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.  Romans 10:17

Follow Bibles for the Blind on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/biblesfortheblind>

Hear the story of The Reedys and Bibles for the Blind on UNSHACKLED <http://biblesfortheblind.org/keith.shtml>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.