[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Condolences from Ohio diabetic, action, net, worth division, Walter Mitchell, president

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 19:48:45 UTC 2023

Greetings, Ohio , communities of faith, prayer warriors, please lift in prayer, Miss Tamera mccray from the diabetic, action, net work, and Cincinnati Chapter

Hello Miss mccray, on behalf of the Ohio diabetic, action, net work, President, Walter Mitchell, we offer our sincerest condolences in the loss of your father. We are praying for you and your family in your time of sorrow. Please let President Mitchell know if there’s anything that the Ohio Dan division Can assist you with during this time. Blessings,

Reverend Dr. Carolyn Peters, National Federation Of The Blind, Ohio, affiliate, vice president, 937-657-5134,
Dr.Carolyn.peters at gmail.com mental health affects every aspect of one’s life. It is not an issue that can be tucked into a box. Sharon Pugh singer.