[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM, Planning meeting for 2024 Communities Of Faith division Ohio

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 15:56:05 UTC 2023

Greetings members and friends of the Ohio Communities Of Faith division on Tuesday, December 5, 2023 from 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM. We will plan our agendas for 2024. Please attend this meeting and share your thoughts. If you cannot attend, please email me at the email below and share your thoughts for 2024 for presentations throughout the year and don’t forget membership dues are five dollars if you have not paid your dues please do so as soon as possible thank you cheerfully,
Reverent Dr. Carolyn Peters, National Federation Of The Blind, Ohio, affiliate, vice president, 937-657-5134,
Dr.Carolyn.peters at gmail.com