[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Prayer Request

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 19:31:45 UTC 2024

Chris,

As you and I talked a while ago, I told you I had a similar surgery as you and your mom. The recovery was difficult. However, I was able to recover and it’s now been over 15 years. What I would say to you, is to take everything slowly, and do everything the doctor asked of you. We will be praying for you on tomorrow. If there is anything, anything you need, please reach out to us. Praying for a speedy recovery and angels to be all around the doctors as they perform the surgery on you tomorrow.

Suzanne.
Sent from my iPhone