[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Programming presentations needed for the remainder of the year

carolyn peters drcarolyn-peters at att.net
Fri Jul 19 09:14:26 UTC 2024

Greetings Ohio Communities Of Faith division. We did not complete our calendar for the remainder of the year with presentations and programming. We had discussed having a seminar and that has not presented itself. If you have suggestions for the month of August, October November, please let me know. I will make a presentation for the month of July, which is next week Tuesday, July 23, 2024.
September, Christopher Sabine and Annette Lutz will make a presentation on the Catholic Church.
Thank you in advance for suggestions. Hope to hear from several of you very very soon. Cheerfully,
Reverent Dr. Carolyn Peters, National Federation Of The Blind, Ohio, affiliate, vice president, 937-657-5134,
Dr.Carolyn.peters at gmail.com