[Ohio-napub] braille in The Economist

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun Feb 2 21:37:08 UTC 2014

Good afternoon.  I downloaded the audio version of the magazine, The
Economist for the week of Feb. 1-7 from NLS BARD and was reading it.
In the section titled International, there was a brief report on
technology that could improve the use of braille.  There wasn't
anything we don't know but it was great to read it in a mainstream
magazine.  Well, mainstream might be stretching it a little.  It is a
magazine I enjoy reading every week.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053