[Ohio-napub] Braille Readers are Leaders

asmandel1 asmandel1 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 4 20:04:24 UTC 2016

Will the children need books to read? We have about 2000 titles they can
select from for free. We have print/braille, Grade 1 single and double
spaced and Grade 2 books.  K- about 7th grade is the majority of our books.

Temple Beth El Braille Bindery Volunteers
our books are free and are sent free matter for the blind.  We can see the
list of our books as email attachments to the prospective readers and they
can choose as many as they wish.

Barb Mandelbaum