[Ohio-talk] Useful free service

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Sun Dec 7 10:34:39 UTC 2008

Hi All,
Everyone probably knows about this Service.
It's Free 411 or 1-800-373-3411.
It has ads but is worth it if you are using a cell phone or your Local Directory Assistance isn't working for some reason.
It does Business, Residential and even Toll Free. It is N'nwide.
It doesn't connect you, but you get the number if you don't mind the Ads.
Colleen Roth