[Ohio-talk] Holiday Specials

eduffy eduffy at pobox.com
Mon Dec 15 23:46:44 UTC 2008

I thought the following announcement might be of interest. Please feel free
to distribute widely. Universal Low Vision Aids is prepared to offer some
great deals on the following used products.  Braille Lite Millennium 20,
Braille Lite  18, Braille N Speak 2000, Voice Note Classic QT.  I am not
going to list prices, because we want to make these affordable for those
sincerely interested. Therefore make a reasonable offer by email or feel
free to call me at (614) 562-5524. We will consider all offers on all items
listed.  Consideration of an offer  does not guarantee that the offer will
be  accepted.