[Ohio-talk] 'Team Robbie' Is Signed-Up. Now It's Your Turn!

Everett Gavel everettg at successfuladaptations.com
Tue Dec 16 16:49:33 UTC 2008

Hi Wanda, and all,

I know you signed-up quickly, Wanda, and I appreciate
it.  At our chapter meeting this past weekend, I talked
with Bruce, Anne, Marilyn, and Mary.  And though Bruce
was already signed-up, I signed up the rest of them -
including Robbie at Bruce and Anne's request - on
Monday morning.  Now that you're signed-up, Wanda, and
the rest of you chapter leaders reading this, could you
please work on getting as many from your chapter as
might be willing to try to get people to donate to the
Imagination Fund, to sign-up, too?  Before the end of
the year if at all possible?  They don't even have to
do it themselves.  They only need be willing to ask
others to donate, online.  If anyone in your chapter
says yes, just let me know if you want, and I'll get
them signed up and ready to go.  Then after that all
they need to do is tell others to go to
www.MarchForIndependence.org and search out their name,
and make a donation, online.

Thanks Again,