[Ohio-talk] Upcoming Teleconference Call for the Diabetes Action Network of Ohio ("Diabetics Division") - Sunday, Dec. 21, 2008, 5pm

Everett Gavel everettg at successfuladaptations.com
Wed Dec 17 18:51:59 UTC 2008

Hello All,

This message includes information for the upcoming
teleconference call for the Diabetes Action Network of
Ohio (aka - "Diabetics Division of the NFB of Ohio") -
which is this Sunday afternoon at 5pm.  Call-in numbers
are below.

It's our first quarterly teleconference call - to which
you are all invited, and all are welcome.  We agreed to
begin having these quarterly calls as of our last
annual meeting at the recent NFB of Ohio state
convention.  The calls are to help us work together
better to grow the division, and to network better with
each other.  But more importantly, to learn to better
help those in need of all that the Diabetes Action
Network provides.

The call is set for this coming Sunday, December 21,
2008, at 5pm Eastern Time.  Please attend if you can.
Your input is wanted and needed.  It's not a toll-free
call, but won't cost you anything more than any other
long-distance call would.  The call-in number and
access code are:

Dial-in Number: (712) 432-0800
Access Code: 994689#

We hope to hear some of you there on this Sunday
afternoon's call.  If Sundays at 5pm are hard or
impossible for you, please let me know.  If we get
enough people who can't make that time slot, we will of
course work to fix that.

Merry Christmas to all of you.  I truly hope that the
coming year ends up being your best year yet.  God
bless your efforts - and your path.

Strive On!
Everett
everettg at successfuladaptations.com