[Ohio-talk] The Newsletter

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Wed Dec 31 14:28:38 UTC 2008

The newsletter is out and by now those of you who get the print Version are I'm sure as pleased as I am that we have one of the best Editors any affiliate can ever hope to have!

Thank you Barbara once again you make us all look good.

I put the CD Version in the mail today and Eric tells me that you can go to the Website and access the Audio Files their as well.

Eric also told me totell you to be patient with us concerning the Website and that you will see major and exciting changes to it soon after the New Year.

Remember this will be the first time we are trying the CD approach so we would appreciate any constructive feedback and if you would like to only access the Newsletter via the Website and would not need to get the CD Version anymore plese tell us and we will take you off the list wich ultimately saves us money.

Let me be one of the first to wish you all a Happy and prosperous New Year.

JW