[Ohio-talk] Addendum: Emergency Call-In Number If You Experience Problems With the Accessible Voting Machines

Everett Gavel everettg at successfuladaptations.com
Mon Nov 3 18:19:44 UTC 2008

Sorry Folks, I gave the wrong number:

We just had our state NFB convention this past weekend,
and when they announced that number, I'd have sworn
they said it was an 866 toll-free number, not 877.  So
that's why I said 866, whereas the message below says
877.  I just called the national office for
clarification.  It is an 877 number.  So I was
incorrect earlier, the correct number to call for help
is 1-877-NFB-1940.  ;-)

Strive On!
Everett