[Ohio-talk] Barnes and Noble

Cindy Conley cconley at fuse.net
Thu Nov 6 00:06:47 UTC 2008

What kinds of activities are you planning for that day? Will Barnes
and Noble help with getting the word out? Maybe we could work together
from other parts of the state to put something together that we could
all use.

Cindy Conley
cconley at fuse.net

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will
annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright