[Ohio-talk] Barnes and Noble

Everett Gavel everettg at successfuladaptations.com
Thu Nov 6 23:12:17 UTC 2008

Hi Vincent, and all,

One thing we've done here in Summit County in the past
that people have seemed to really enjoy, is to braille
their names for them.  I suggest getting ahold of a few
hundred 3-by-5 index cards for this.  You could have
your chapter info printed on one side and braille the
child's name on the other.  Or you could print, "Your
Name In Braille:" for example.  Of course, to save
costs and ink, someone could be there to simply write
the child's name in print, after it's brailled, before
handing it to each child.

Just one possibility.  Good/God luck with your event!

Everett
www.everettgavel.com